Public extracts containing the information of reported beneficial owners can be requested from the Register of Beneficial Owners.
With the implemented changes due to the 5th Money Laundering Directive public extracts from the register of beneficial owners are now available. With the following Link
are available for a user charge of EUR 3,00. Search queries can be conducted by using either the identification number or the name of the legal entity. A search of beneficial owners is not intended. Here you find the guide to public inspection of the register of beneficial owners. (PDF, 1 MB)
- Public extracts contain the following information:
- Identification number, identification register, name and address of the legal entity
- Legal form and information about the period of existence of the legal entity
- Forename and surname, date of birth, nationality and country of residence of beneficial owners
- Nature and scope of the beneficial interest
In cases where a restriction of inspection of the register has been granted details about the beneficial owner are not shown. Instead a reference advising about the restriction of inspection pursuant to this Article shown.